E-learning comprises all forms of electronically supported learning and teaching. The information and communication systems, whether networked learning or not, serve as specific media to implement the learning process. The term will still most likely be utilized to reference out-of-classroom and in-classroom educational experiences via technology, even as advances continue in regard to devices and curriculum.
E-learning is essentially a computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge. E-learning applications and processes include Web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual education opportunities and digital collaboration. Content is delivered via the Internet, intranet/extranet, audio or video tape, satellite TV, and CD-ROM. It can be self-paced or instructor-led and includes media in the form of text, image, animation, streaming video and audio.
DesignDot E-Learning offers:
- E-Learning Consultancy
- Content Development (multilingual)
- Instructional designing
- Web Based Training (WBT) Development
- Computer Based Training (CBT) development
- Online Test
- Media Production
- Scenario Based Learning
- Simulation Based CBT/WBT Development
- Testing and QA (CBT / WBT)
DesignDot's innovative E-learning solutions help to empower your audiences, employees, sales force, suppliers, associates, dealers and investors.
Our technical competency to deliver successful E-learning solutions is deep rooted in the pool of talented instructional developers; highly experienced in tools and technologies such as:
E-learning Authorization Tools
- MS Word, Power point, Macromedia DreamWeaver, Flash, Authorware, Director, XML Spy, and Visual Intradev
E-learning Programming languages:
- Java, JSP, C++, visual basics, VB.net, ado.net, advanced java, Mobile VB
E-learning Database development:
- Oracle, MS access, MS SQL, SQL server
E-learning Graphics production tools:
- Photoshop, Sound forge, Premier, Flash, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and 3D studio Max, Director MX
Delivery Options - E-learning Solutions
DesignDot’s Business performance management tool is a set of management and analytic processes that enable the management of an organization's performance to achieve one or more pre-selected goals.
Computer and web based training courses can be designed in almost any configuration, resulting in delivery models that suit your needs. They could be:
- Stand-alone CD-ROM - no reporting
- CD-ROM with simple reports which are e-mailed automatically
- Integrated video on CD-ROM with access to selected Internet/Intranet sites for dynamic content
- Networked solutions providing access to all employees within the network and reporting to a central database
- Internet courses providing access to employees worldwide with simple e-mail reports
- Internet courses providing access to employees worldwide with interactive chat, video, and full course management and remote administrative features