The Internet has brought many unique benefits to contemporary marketing, one of which is lower cost for distribution of information and media to a global audience. The interactive nature of Web Promotion, both in terms of providing instant response and eliciting responses, is a unique quality of the medium.
Web Promotion refers not only to digital media such as the Internet, e-mail, and wireless media; but it also includes management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems.
Web Promotion at DesignDot also refers to the placement of media along different stages of the customer engagement cycle through:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search Media Optimization (SMO)
- Banner ads on specific websites
Web Promotion at DesignDot is relatively inexpensive compared to the amount spent on traditional advertising. With DesignDot, nearly all aspects of a Web Promotion can be traced, measured, and tested. We offer a variety of methods for it such as:
- Pay per impression
- Pay per click
- Pay per play
- Pay per action
search engine optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results for targeted keywords.
Achieving search engine positioning, just does not provide you with a better Page Rank, it also increases web traffic on your site. This traffic could play a very instrumental role in helping you achieve increased leads, sales and profits from your website. We at DesignDot help you with Search Engine Optimization that improves your online presence and the SEO strategies also help in increasing your company's reputation. Following are the benefits that are typically associated with our SEO services:
- Targeted Traffic: Our SEO service will increase the number of visitors who are actively searching for services or products similar to what you have to offer
- Promotions that doesn't sleep: Imagine having your own marketing and promotions company working exclusively just for you! One that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days every year. That's the benefit of our SEO service!
- Increase your brand visibility: Our SEO services will give your brand a high international profile for a comparatively low outlay
- High ROI: Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, our SEO services bring you a higher Return Investment than any other comparable packages of marketing.
- Higher Sales: Our SEO services mean increased sales of your product or service.
- Faster, smaller pages: Our services deliver properly validated and optimized files which will be smaller and leaner to avoid unwanted server overheads and gives quicker download times.
- Cost-effective: Our SEO services are among the most cost-effective ways of marketing.
- Accessibility: Sensible optimization procedures by our SEO services make your site more accessible to all users
- Cross-browser compatibility: Our SEO service gives you a properly optimized site of the highest standards. This means that it should work in all W3C-compliant browsers, and hence your site may be viewed by a very high number of visitors/potential clients.
- Navigable by the search engines: Our SEO services make all links functionally correct and all pages accessible to the search engines, thus making your site easy for the search engines to index and categorize.
- Usability: Our SEO services follow basic optimization guidelines that allow visitors to have a more pleasant user experience.
Our SEO Strategy
We at DESIGNDOT help you with Search Engine Optimization that improves your online presence and the SEO strategies also help in increasing your company's reputation. And this reputation can also help you achieving customer confidence. Our Process or Strategy for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is as follows:
- Website Analysis
- Site Optimization
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Code Optimization
- Site Submission
- Site Maintenance
Here below is the content marketing activities "Monthly Task and responsibilities":
- Press Release Submissions (20 press release x 10 press release websites)
- Press releases, 400+ words written
- Unique Articles will be written
- Web 2.0 Properties will be made
- Unique "how to Articles" will be written
- YouTube channel will be created
- YouTube videos will be created by designdot (paid)
- Will likes, shares, tweets, reedits, and 1+ in order to get natural back links
- Anchor text diversity (will not use exact keywords for back links)
- Will get Natural back links by link worthy articles
- Will draft & submit 5 articles
- Will create Google+ page for your business
- Will distribute 15 posts daily via Google+ Page
- Will participate in Forum
- Will create blog for your website
- Will make 1 post daily on your blog
- Will bookmark real content to leading 150 Social Book marking sites as dig, delicious
- Will submit your website to 10 leading Web directories as Dmoz.org On-Page work activities "Follow only first month"
- Meta tags/Title tag changes
- Keyword research/Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Analysis by our Paid SEOMoz Program
- Heading tag changes
- Alt tag changes
- Interlinking wherever required
- Keyword density in site content
- HTML Site Map
- XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool
- Ror.XML File creation
- Robots.Txt File creation Extra work activities
- Google Webmaster tool
- Google Analytics
- Html to text ratio optimization
- Keyword Prominence
Project Work Scope
During the course of the project a number of activities will be taken care of. The entire project work scope can be divided into 2 major task heads-
- On Page optimization
- Off Page optimization
On-Page Website Optimization: Initial Setup
- Directory and URL Structure
- Navigation Architecture
- Page Layout Analysis
- Website Structure Optimization
- Titles and Meta Tags Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Optimization of HTML Source Code
- Images Optimization
- Google Sitemap Creation and Submission
- Google Analytics Setup
Off-Page Website Optimization
- Directory submissions
- Social Bookmaking Submissions
- Article Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Blog Submissions
- One Way Link Building
- Reciprocal Link building
social media optimization
Social Media Optimization (SMO) can be defined as the science and art of getting free targeted traffic to your website via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ or other social media networks through various social activities like blogging, posting status updates on social media profiles, participation in discussion groups, social bookmarking, virals, online reputation management, user rating/polling, user feedback, RSS feeds, sharing buttons, use of video/photo sharing sites and many more.
- SMO Activities That Bring Free Traffic From Social Media
- SMO primarily focuses on driving free traffic from sources other than search engines, though improved search rankings is also an added benefit (side-benefit) or byproduct of successful SMO efforts. This is the reason why people sometimes call SMO as Social SEO but we firmly believe that SMO & SEO are two different activities which do share some common benefits and when both these techniques are used hand in hand, they actually complement each other.
- SMO Free Social ≃ Natural Social ≃ Unpaid Social
- SMO is a very popular and effective promotional campaign used by every organization to market their brands, products and services by diverting the traffic from various social media sites to their website. This is done by utilizing the power of social media and networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ etc. You can even see it as a kind of viral marketing where any brand, product and service is made popular by effectively using networking in social bookmarking, video/photo sharing sites. DesignDot excels in providing social media optimization training solutions as well as social media optimization service solutions across the globe.